Tofu Cauliflower and Egg CasseroleFrom munchy 7 years ago
- 1 block crumbled tofu shopping list
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small pieces (I'm sure you can substitute frozen cauliflower or even broccoli) shopping list
- 5 hard boiled eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 cups soy milk or milk shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheese-like Monterey Jack or cheddar shopping list
- garlic, salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a casserole dish sprayed with non stick cooking spray or coated with oil or butter, combine your mashed tofu, chopped eggs and chopped cauliflower.
- Season with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan on top of the stove. combine 1/2 stick butter, 1/2 cup flour, milk and grated cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce over top of the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 40-45 mins.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
The Rating5 people
This sounds so good.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I am always looking for new ideas for Tofu and your Tofu Cauliflower And Egg Casserole Recipe is unique enough and in line with my taste, I love this.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
mmmm... eggs, cheese and cauliflower are some of my fave food. I know this will be good -- cant wait to try!grumblebee in Calgary loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!