Pasta with Lemon Vodka SauceFrom hottamale 8 years ago
How to make it
- In large pot bring water to boil with 1/2 c. salt and cook pasta for 8-10 minutes.
- Grate rind of one lemon and reserve. Squeeze the juice of all lemons and reserve.
- In medium saucepan heat vodka and heavy cream until it thickens. Add the lemon rind and juice to the cream mixture. Stir well.
- Add in the pepper, parsley and parmesan. Heat for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Drain pasta and place in large pasta bowl. Pour the creamed mixture over it and toss well.
- Serve with extra parmesan.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating5 people
Oh, it's good alright!eleven in Fort Payne loved it
This sounds great. I have had rigatoni ala vodka before. THe sauce is amazing. I think this would have to have the same kind of taste - fantastic!angelica14 in St Petersburg loved it