Country Club SquashFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 6 or 8 tender small yellow squash shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 chicken bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated onion shopping list
- 1 egg, well beaten shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- dash of paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Cook squash until tender.
- Mash and add salt, butter, bouillon cube, and onion.
- Add well beaten egg and sour cream.
- Pour into 1 quart casserole dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, shredded cheese and paprika.
- Sprinkle over top of squash and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!