Baked Sweet Potato LatkesFrom girlieerin 9 years ago
- Baked sweet potato Latkes (based on the recipe originally published in Women’s Health Magazine) shopping list
- 2 pounds grated sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, grated shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray or use a silpat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Drop by 1/3-cupfuls onto cookie sheet. Flatten with spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes; flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with light sour cream and a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Read more about this recipe at my food blog ErinCooks.com