Homespun Meat PieFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef or chuck shopping list
- 4 oz can mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- dash of pepper shopping list
- 2 cups chopped potatoes, cooked shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1/2 pound velveeta, cubed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine meat, mushrooms, egg, onion, bread crumbs and seasoning; mix lightly.
- Press meat mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mash hot potatoes with milk.
- Stir in cheese, parsley and other salt.
- Remove meat shell from oven; reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Drain meat shell; fill with potato mixture.
- Return to oven; continue baking 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- phwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- pudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
- fishtrippin Estelline, SD
- gonenuts72 EC County, Wisconsin
- luvshk Republic, MO
- scpepccee Fort Mill, SC
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- zena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
I haven't had this in years!!!Printed it off (A HIGH 5). Thanks, Jerrypudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
OH, yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!luvshk in Republic loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!