Irish Cream Mint CookiesFrom caramia 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup irish cream liqueur shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups mint flavored chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat Oven to 350,Have baking sheets ready
- 2.Place oats in blender or food processor.cover and blend or process until like flour.
- mix oat flour,flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter,brown sugar,and sugar in a alrge bowl with electric mixer
- untilk fluffy
- Beat In egg,Liqueur,and vanilla.On low speed.
- gradually beat in flour mixturestir in chocolate chips(chill 15 to 20 min if very soft)
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 ins apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 min until cookies look dry on top and edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 min
- Remove to wire racks to cool
- HIGH ALTITUDE ADJUSTMENTS:
- At 6,000 feet,Use 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour and 1/2 tsp baking soda
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcaramia US.
The Rating5 people
extra nice one! I must put my order in! Great recipe, as I do love being irish on st. patty's day though I always forget to wear green (and my last name is actually very irish - lol) I will save this one to try for next week! Thanks for the great pos...moredivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
THANKS CARA !!!!!!!!!
WHAT CAN I SUBSTITUTE FOR THE IRISH CREAM
mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
This sounds great! Wow, can't wait to try it. Great post - thanks so much...lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!