Coffee CookiesFrom kismet 6 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour,sifted shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 teasp.cloves shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 cup cold coffee shopping list
- 1 egg,beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/2 teasp.baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teasp.salt shopping list
- 1 teasp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teasp. cinnamon shopping list
- coffee Icing: shopping list
- 3 and 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 3 Tablesp.cold coffee shopping list
- 2 Tablesp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- Bit of salt shopping list
- Cream butter and sift sugar into it.Add other ingredinets,beat until smooth and creamy. shopping list
- Can frost cookies or use for chocolate cake or muffins.. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine and cream together the sugar and shortening,then add the beaten egg and mix well.
- Combine sifted flour with spices,salt,baking soda,and baking powder and mix well.Add with coffee to rest of the batch. Then add rest of the ingredients,and enough flour or water, if needed, to make the right consistency for dropping.
- Drop on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkismet TX
The Rating3 people
These sounds delicious! a question, why do you pour coffee on house plants? I have never heard of this.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This recipe sounds really good! I haven't tried making a coffee-flavored cookie before and I love coffee!Thank you so much for your recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!