Mango SaladFrom sunny 6 years ago
- 3 large firm but ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup 1/2 inch diced jicama shopping list
- 1/4 cup 1/2 inch diced red or yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Salad may be served immediately or covered and refrigerated for several hours.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating6 people
I am wild about mangos! I love the combination of the different colors and flavors of this salad. Sounds wonderful!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
i am making this salad today,have everything except Jicama,what is that,can it be substituted with anything else ?
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Love everything in this except cilantro-I can just use parsley. Thanks Sunny.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it