Make Hash from Leftover Corned BeefFrom whuebl 7 years ago
How to make it
- Dice the corned beef, cooked potatoes, raw onion and mash the garlic.
- Fry the potatoes first with the onions and garlic for 5 -10 minutes over a medium heat. Purists will insist on using a cast iron pan as did my Dad, but I find the non-stick pans work just as well.
- After the potatoes start to brown a bit, add the diced corned beef.
- Fry for 5 minutes or more at the same heat.
- Serve with either fried eggs or poached eggs on top although this is great just by itself.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwhuebl Annapolis, MD
The Rating5 people
My husband does not like corned beef, so when I treat myself to one I usually have a lot of leftovers. Thanks for this recipe ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
Yeah baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Thanks for the recipe. I've been wanting to do this but didn't know how.luvshk in Republic loved it