Crockpot tacosFrom imhungry 8 years ago
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 packets of taco seasoning(whatever is your fave we like to use one original and one hot n spicey) shopping list
- 2 cans of black beans, drained shopping list
- 3/4 cups water shopping list
- 3/4 cups chicken broth(you can use 1 1/2 cups water if no broth but DO NOT USE BOUILLON it will be to salty) shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in your crockpot and place on low for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours remove chicken and shred.
- Take beans and liquid and add to chicken untill it's the consistency you like( for us we just shred it in the crockpot we like it juicey!)
- Now you have taco meat, nacho topper, quesidilla filling, empenda filling(our favorite!), burritos etc......
- You can get empenada wraps in your freezer section at most large g.store chains all you do is fry it in an inch of oil or so after you fill it no need to make dough(unless you have the time) we also like to just take our flour tortillas and fry those in the pan and top with taco stuff YUMMY CRUNCHY!!!
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookimhungry Northern, OH
The Rating3 people
I do something similar and it's always a hit! Thanks for sharing! I also buy the already cooked crisp taco shells or tostada shells (our local latino grocery store has the best) and make yummy dinners!markeverett in Riverside loved it
I like recipes you can do many things with. Thankssday5 in Smalltown loved it
mmmm, i think i will have to try this. I love crockpot meals that are ready when i get home!cristi35 in Huntersville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!