Roasted VegetablesFrom misslionheart 9 years ago
- roasted Winter Vegetables: shopping list
- 1 pound carrots, peeled shopping list
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled shopping list
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled shopping list
- 1 small butternut squash (about 2 pounds), peeled and seeded shopping list
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the carrots, parsnips, sweet potato, and butternut squash in 1- to 1 1/4-inch cubes. All the vegetables will shrink while baking, so don't cut them too small.
- Place all the cut vegetables in a single layer on 2 sheet pans. Drizzle them with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until all the vegetables are tender, turning once with a metal spatula.
- Sprinkle with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
The Cookmisslionheart Kildare, IE
The Rating4 people
Oooh, parsnips!!!! I LOVE parsnips!!!!
Thanks!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
I make roasted vegetables for so many recipes, I love the smoky quality it gives the stock.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I think parsnips are my least favorite veggie and I really LIKE parsnips! This looks great. I think I saw her make this one day. Anyway, I've made it without the parsnips since good ones are hard to find around here.lindal34 in Vero Beach loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!