Ramen Skillet SupperFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly browned, stirring frequently, drain
- Add water, contents of the soup mix seasoning pkg, stir-fry sauce and frozen vegetables, mix well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low cover and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Break up Ramen noodles, add to skillet.
- Cover and cook 8 minutes or until sauce id of desired consistency, stirring occasionally and separating the noodles as they softened.