Kielbasa Stir-Fry and RiceFrom bozwa 7 years ago
- 1 cup white rice shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 T. olive or canola oil shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- 1 package (1 lb) kielbasa/Polish sausage (I use Lite) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 package Bird's Eye Steamfresh mixed veggies (I use the broccoli, carrots and cauliflower mixture) shopping list
- Seasoned salt to taste shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- garlic powder to taste shopping list
- italian seasoning to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine white rice, water, oil and salt in sauce pan or skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, turn heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until all water has been absorbed (basically, follow the rice package instructions).
- Slice kielbasa into 1/4" to 1/2" thick slices; transfer to frypan and brown, turning often.
- Follow package directions on Bird's Eye veggies (5 minutes on high in microwave); drain in colander.
- Add onion and mixed veggies to frypan with kielbasa and cook, stirring frequently.
- When rice is done, add to frypan with kielbasa.
- Add seasonings - however much to your liking.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Allow to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, so flavors can "meld" together.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- cheryilyn Salem, OR
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- dleora Big Rapids, MI
- bluepersephone Reston, VA
- j_oderon North Las Vegas, NV
- bakermanrooster Wichita, KS
- tazoncaffeine Manchester, NH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbozwa Rootstown, OH
The Rating5 people
you had me at the kielbasa.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Simple and yummy:)chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Great tasty recipe thanks. high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!