Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry with RamenFrom cheryilyn 9 years ago
- 1 lb round steak, sliced in thin strips shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 C. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 pkg frozen stir fry veggies, thawed shopping list
- 6 T. reduced sodium teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp hot chili oil shopping list
- 1 T. dry sherry shopping list
- 1 T. corn starch shopping list
- 2 T. peanut oil, divided shopping list
- 2 pkg ramen noodles, oriental flavor shopping list
- 1 T. sesame oil shopping list
- ¼ C. peanuts, chopped shopping list
- ¼ C. green onions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 2 T. teriyaki sauce and chili oil in med bowl. Add beef and toss to coat; set aside.
- Combine cornstarch, remaining 4 T. teriyaki sauce and sherry in small bowl; stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat wok over high heat about 1 min or until hot. Drizzle 1 T. peanut oil into wok and heat 30 seconds. Add half the beef mixture; stir-fry 2 min or until beef is barely pink in center. Remove beef to large bowl. Repeat with remaining beef mixture. Reduce heat to med-high.
- Add remaining 1 T. peanut oil to wok and heat 30 seconds. Add garlic, mushrooms and onion; stir-fry 2 min and add thawed veggies and stir fry for 5 min or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture until smooth and add to wok. Stir-fry 30 seconds or until sauce boils and thickens.
- Return beef and any accumulated juices to wok; cook until heated through.
- Cook Ramen in boiling water for 2 min. drain all water off. Heat skillet with sesame oil, add noodles and sprinkle with seasoning packets. Stir fry for a couple min.
- Divide noodles among 4 plates, serve stir fry over noodles, sprinkle with peanuts and green onion.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!