Easy Easter Kisses and Peanut Butter Cup PieFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 16 Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures, unwrapped and chopped shopping list
- 5 1/2 cups ( 12 ounces) frozen whippted topping, thawed and divided shopping list
- 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (6 ounces) shopping list
- 27 Hershey kisses milk chocolate unwrapped shopping list
- Additional reeces peanut butter cup miniatures shopping list
- 24 candy-coated milk chocolate eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chopped peanut butter cups, 2 cups whipped topping and creamy peanut butter in large bowl.
- Spread onto bottom of crumb crust
- Place 27 Hersheys in small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at high 1 minute;stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in 2 cups whipped topping; spread on top of peanut butter layer.
- Cover ; refrigerate until firm.
- Spread remaining 1 1/4 cups whipped topping ont op of pie.
- Cut into slices and decorate each slice with 3 chocolates and 3 candy eggs.
- Serve immediately; refrigerate leftovers.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating4 people
I've had something similar to this and it was wonderful. Great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Now this sounds really good! Great recipe, Michellem! I know a bunch of teenagers who are going to love eating this cake! Thank you for sharing.annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
You made it! Wow - that looks really, really tasty, and sounds so easy to make...that's a really cute idea for Easter or springtime parties. Thanks for posting ANOTHER one that I have to make!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!