Easy Easter Kisses and Peanut Butter Cup PieFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 16 Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures, unwrapped and chopped shopping list
- 5 1/2 cups ( 12 ounces) frozen whippted topping, thawed and divided shopping list
- 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (6 ounces) shopping list
- 27 Hershey kisses milk chocolate unwrapped shopping list
- Additional reeces peanut butter cup miniatures shopping list
- 24 candy-coated milk chocolate eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chopped peanut butter cups, 2 cups whipped topping and creamy peanut butter in large bowl.
- Spread onto bottom of crumb crust
- Place 27 Hersheys in small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at high 1 minute;stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in 2 cups whipped topping; spread on top of peanut butter layer.
- Cover ; refrigerate until firm.
- Spread remaining 1 1/4 cups whipped topping ont op of pie.
- Cut into slices and decorate each slice with 3 chocolates and 3 candy eggs.
- Serve immediately; refrigerate leftovers.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating4 people
Woww!! great as usual Michelle...saved!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
You made it! Wow - that looks really, really tasty, and sounds so easy to make...that's a really cute idea for Easter or springtime parties. Thanks for posting ANOTHER one that I have to make!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Now this sounds really good! Great recipe, Michellem! I know a bunch of teenagers who are going to love eating this cake! Thank you for sharing.annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!