Oven Roasted Red PotatoesFrom egravinapooh 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees (or as high as it will go WITHOUT cleaning)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean up)
- Chop potatoes into quarters and place on baking sheet.
- Put all seasoning into a small ziploc bag, seal it tightly and shake it up to mix seasoning thoroughly.
- Drizzle oil over potatoes and sprinkle all the seasoning.
- Using your CLEAN hands (I know, ew...) mix it all together, coating all potatoes with the mixture.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- **Leftover tip: They make GREAT breakfast potatoes in the morn when sauteed with onion and pepper**