Carrot Corn MuffinsFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup corn meal shopping list
- 4 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup of grated carrot shopping list
- 1/4 cup of raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 cup of milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup of canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Grease muffin tins very well.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add sugar, raisins and nuts.
- Add egg, milk and oil.
- Mix well.
- Fill prepped muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with whipped honey butter warm for breakfast.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
Raisins,carrot and pecan together are enough for me to be drooling on this one.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I love muffins like this ...and with the 'extra' i think i should beabke to eat 2 because they are healthy... eating my fruits and veggies .. nice post..MFpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it