Carrot Corn MuffinsFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup corn meal shopping list
- 4 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup of grated carrot shopping list
- 1/4 cup of raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 cup of milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup of canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Grease muffin tins very well.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add sugar, raisins and nuts.
- Add egg, milk and oil.
- Mix well.
- Fill prepped muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with whipped honey butter warm for breakfast.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
I love muffins like this ...and with the 'extra' i think i should beabke to eat 2 because they are healthy... eating my fruits and veggies .. nice post..MFpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Raisins,carrot and pecan together are enough for me to be drooling on this one.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it