5-Sprice Pork Chops with Grilled Peaches and ArugulaFrom merlin 6 years ago
- 1 t. five-spice powder shopping list
- 2 t. sea salt shopping list
- 1 t. cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 t. garlic powder shopping list
- 6 thick center cut pork chops shopping list
- 3 large ripe peaches (or nectarines) shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
- cajun seasoning shopping list
- 5 oz arugula shopping list
- 2 T. fruity vinegar (I used a strawberry balsamic, but a raspberry or strawberry vinegar will do) shopping list
- 2 T. olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare charcoal grill for indirect heating.
- Rinse chops and pat dry. Cover both sides with spice mixture. Set aside, not refrigerated, while charcoal gets hot.
- Meanwhile, cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Sprinkle the cut side with Cajun seasoning and spray with olive oil spray.
- When the fire is ready, spray chops with olive oil spray. Grill 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place the peaches cut side down and grill until browned and softened, but not mushy. This should be 6-8 minutes total. Turn the peaches ¾ of the way through the cooking process.
- When the peaches are ready, cut each half into thirds. Add to the Arugula. Dress with the oil and vinegar and toss.
- Serve the chops over a bed of Arugula and grilled peaches.
The Cookmerlin San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!