Southwest Chicken Pasta SaladFrom cheryilyn 6 years ago
- 8 oz rotini pasta shopping list
- 1 C. frozen corn shopping list
- 3 C. roasted garlic salsa shopping list
- ¼ C. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- juice from 1 lime shopping list
- ½ tsp kosher salt shopping list
- ¼ C. cilantro or parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 C. red and green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- ½ C. green onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 C. cooked chicken, diced shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained, rinsed shopping list
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Add corn to pasta just before draining. Drain, rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, stir together salsa, olive oil, lime juice and salt. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!