Applesauce PancakesFrom ruskingirl 6 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbl. toasted wheat germ shopping list
- 1 cup nonfat buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 cup applesauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- Reduced calorie maple syrup (optional) shopping list
- fresh fruit slices (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine buttermilk and next 3 ingredients.
- Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Coat a nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and preheat to 350 degrees. For each pancake. pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle, spreading to a 5-inch circle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked, turn pancakes, and cook other side.
- If desired serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit slices.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!