Coconut Milk and Lime Ice CreamFrom genna_gp 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place all ingredients except the coconut in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer container and freeze for four hours.
- Return to the food processor and process slightly to break up any ice crystals that have formed.
- Stir in the coconut and freeze until smooth.
- Serve with berries of your choice or tropical fruit.
- Makes 1 litre.
The Cookgenna_gp Johannesburg, ZA
The Rating3 people
thanks Genna for a wonderful ice cream recipe !
have to settle for your baked saigo pudding today,due to the weather l.o.l.:}}}}}}}}}
enjoy the weather, indoors curled up in front of the heater,reading ,with a hot cuppa !!!!!
have a b...moremumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
My goodness this sounds incredible! Saved it , wished I had it, and if I did I would eat the whole thing! You have my 5! Keep them coming, your flavors here are tops.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!