The BEST Crockpot Potato SoupFrom hottamale 9 years ago
- 5lbs. potatoes; peeled and coursely chopped shopping list
- 1 sm. onion; chopped shopping list
- 8oz. cream cheese; softened shopping list
- 3-14.5oz. cans reduced sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/4t. pepper shopping list
- GARNISHES: shopping list
- crisp bacon; crumbled shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- sliced scallions shopping list
How to make it
- Put potatoes & onion in crock-pot.
- Combine the cream cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup & the pepper. Add this mix to teh crock-pot.
- Cover & cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- After cooking time, mash the potatoes if you want the soup to be thicker.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with a dollop of sour cream and the cheese & bacon. Sprinkle with sliced scallions.
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating11 people
I've used this recipe several times now and my family LOVES it! It's perfect for football season when we have practice until 8pm. We walk in the door and it smells divine! Thanks so much!SimpleMomof4 in loved it
I made this for a family function and everyone really liked it!!mdogg in loved it
I made this for the first time today...using a 10-lb can of sliced potatoes we were given from a friend. I added garlic, mushrooms, and broccoli. Everyone loved it!gramma2them in loved it