The Ultimate Omelet In A BagFrom sushiking 6 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- Chopped ham (optional) shopping list
- Chopped bacon (optional) shopping list
- Chopped onions (optional) shopping list
- Graded cheese (optional) shopping list
- Chopped sausage (optional) shopping list
- Any ingredients you like in omelets! shopping list
- 1 Ziplock Sandwich Bag shopping list
- Pot To boil water shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 4-6 cups of water to a boil.
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl and whisk until blended.
- Pour eggs into Ziplock sandwich bag.
- Add small portions of optional ingredients (cheese, ham, etc.).
- Close Bag and add to boiling water.
- Wait 3 to 4 minutes and remove bag.
- Open carefully so you do not get burned by steam.
- Pour out omelet onto a plate and Enjoy!