One Pan Whiskey Flavored Pork ChopsFrom hayleesgrandma 9 years ago
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rubbed sage shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops, trimmed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup whiskey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle pork with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; sauté 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove pork from pan. Add onion and mushrooms to pan; sauté for 3 minutes. Carefully add whiskey to pan; cook for 1 minute or until liquid almost evaporates. Stir sour cream mixture into pan. Return pork to pan; spoon sauce over pork.
- Wrap handle of skillet with foil. Cover and bake at 300° for 1 hour. Serve immediately.