Diet SoupFrom rockstar 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place the cabbage into a pot.
- Steem celery and onion in 2 tablespoons water on high setting for 4 minutes in the microwave.
- Add to pot with the cabbage.
- Add in water and broths.
- Cover, and bring to a boil, then continue boiling for 30 minutes.
- Lower the heat to simmer and cook for 2-3 hours.
- You can add sausage or kelbassa if you like and still no carbs!
The Cookrockstar Hamilton, CA
The Rating7 people
I agree with you, this will be great for the bad days!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Hi Rockstar-this soup sounds really good-thanks 4 the post!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
This is good - very comforting and flavorful. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!