Apple CrispFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly oil an 8" square baking pan.
- Place apple slices in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly and sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm. Top with a small portion of vanilla yogurt, vanilla ice cream or cool whip if desired.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
I make this one and now I'll make it again!! yummmmm got my 55shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Just like my momma use to make.nlo209 in Toronto loved it
Will be making it today ....have all the ingredients including the ice cream...Mmm...Mmm you invited for dinner :}
Have a blessed day ,Henrie
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it