Amish HaystacksFrom waterlily 5 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- One 1/4-ounce package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- One 14-ounce jar (or 1 1/2 cups) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- Two 9-ounce bags tortilla chips, crushed shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked rice, prepared as label directs shopping list
- 1 head lettuce, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 cup sliced pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 1 cup diced green pepper shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon shopping list
- 1 cup sunflower seed kernals shopping list
- One jar salsa shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with taco seasoning over medium-high heat. Add spaghetti sauce; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, until most of liquid evaporates.
- Mix crushed crackers and tortilla chips in a bowl. Place ground-beef mixture, rice, and remaining ingredients in individual bowls.
- Allow guests to serve themselves, layering as suits each individual: lettuce, chips, meat mixture, rice, tomatoes, carrots, onions, olives, pepper, celery, cheese, bacon, sunflower seeds, and salsa.
The Cookwaterlily Joplin, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!