Winter Spinach Potato CasseroleFrom suestonebender 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 onions, cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 pound potatoes, sliced very thinly shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or parsley shopping list
- 2 cups fresh spinach, tough stems removed shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- salt and freshly-grated black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat oil in a stovetop-to-ovenproof casserole dish.
- Add onions, potatoes, garlic, and herbs and saute for 5 minutes, stirring until the vegetables are well coated with oil and the potatoes are beginning to turn golden.
- Place casserole in preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, then remove, stirring in the spinach and eggs.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese and return the dish to the oven.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Serve hot.
The Cooksuestonebender CA
The Rating3 people
baby...I'm making this...Sean loves spinach amazingly. I should share the recipe that converted my 9 year old to the green leafiness when he was 7 or 8.
It is an indian version of pizza. I take garlic naan and layer over a nice spinach pa...morebaron_grayson in Las Vegas loved it
Very nice comfort food. Yum.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Made this last night and it was WONDERFUL!! A warm and soothing casserole for a cold night...Great combination of flavours...cheesy, potatoes, garlic and eggs!!ariadnebarzane in Phoenix loved it