Olive Oil Fried CarrotsFrom bigstmpr 8 years ago
- olive oil to cover the bottom of the skillet. shopping list
- enough carrots to feed your family , im not sure how many you will need. peel and slice length wise. shopping list
- lemon pepper seasoning. use as much as you would like i use about a 1/8 of a teaspoon or less.dont put to much on or it wont taste good. shopping list
- parsley flakes a couple of shakes will do. shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare you carrots then put the olive oil in you skillet and add the carrots. cook on med. heat. you dont want the olive oil to smoke. you can use butter or margerine of you prefer.
- when carrots are about half done add the lemonpepper and the parsley. the parsley is optional.
- you can add about a tsp of water put lid on skillet and steam till done then remove lid and cook off the moisture the water produced or you can just
- fry till tender and done. now they are ready to serve with your favorite foods.
The Cookbigstmpr Edgewood, WA
The Rating1 people
love fried carrots thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Whole Foods142 members
Seattle Foodies39 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members