Chocolate Mousse CakeFrom oregongrandma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with cooking spray
- Dust it with ground almonds, shaking off excess.
- Set aside.
- In a double boiler set at a low simmer, melt the chocolate, butter and sugar, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and ground almonds together.
- Fold in the egg mixture into the chocolate and stir until thickened, several minutes.
- Pour the cake into the pan, smooth the top and bake 45 minutes, or until the top is set and begins to crack.
- Remove the side of the pan and let the cake cool completely. Dust with confectioners sugar if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- pattyhenderson Nowhere, Us
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- larkspur Wauwatosa, WI
- rebornemesis KANSAS CITY, MO
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- marriage Apalachin
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookoregongrandma OR
- Not added to any groups yet!