Fish Fillets With Black Olive And Caper RelishFrom chihuahua 8 years ago
- 1/2 Cup chopped black olives shopping list
- 1 Tbs. drained capers shopping list
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 C low-fat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh dill or parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4 fish fillets, each 6 oz. and about 1-inch thick shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
- 4 fresh dill or parsley sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the olives, capers, lemon juice, oil, yogurt, dill or parsley and pepper.
- Stir or whisk until well blended. Set aside while you prepare the fish.
- Coat a large nonstick frying pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. When hot, place the fish fillets in the pan and cook, turning once, until the fillets are well browned and opaque throughout, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer fillets to individual plates. Spoon the relish evenly over the fish and garnish with lemon wedges and dill or parsley sprigs.
- Serve at once.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating5 people
Love everything in the recipe, have everything in the fridge...so I might have to make this tomorrow.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Thanks for the recipe! It looks just great!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Great recipe, sweetie - I find Sonoma Williams has some really great recipes. Thank you so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!