Loaded Baked Potato SaladFrom pleasantvalleycabins 9 years ago
- 8-10 medium-sized baking potatoes shopping list
- 2 tbls white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbls Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 C. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (don't forget to use the tops!) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bake potatoes with skins on at 425º for approximately one hour (or until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork).
- Cool completely.
- Leaving the skins on, cut potatoes into bite-size chunks.
- Set aside.
- In a very large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients stir until well blended.
- Add potatoes and toss until all pieces are well coated (more sour cream may be added to moisten if necessary).
- Cover tightly and chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Serve cold but take out of the refrigerator about 15 minutes before it will be eaten.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpleasantvalleycabins Logan, OH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!