Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter CookiesFrom gramma58 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Place all ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer on low speed for 2 min.
- Beat on medium speed an additional 2 min.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball in criss-cross pattern with fork tines dipped in sugar. (optional)
- Bake 7 - 8 minutes or until edges of cookies are set.
- Cool 2 min. on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- Makes 3 1/2 doz.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookgramma58 Chesterfield, MI
The Rating7 people
How did I miss these? chocolate and peanut butter, yummmmm....ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
WOW, how did I miss this one! WOW... got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Fabulous and easy, I love this...Hugs-markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!