Martha Washington BallsFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together... Let chill for about an hour
- Then roll mixture into balls about the size of between nickels and quarters... not to small but not too big...rechill
- Dipping sauce:
- Melt chocolate chips and parafin in double boiler..
- Dip each round ball into chocolate and set on wax paper to harden.
- Take a toothpick and stick in balls to dip.. this makes it easier
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
My grandmother Polly would make these every Christmas. I love them!arksunshine in Carlisle loved it
I have never made these but my sister does every holiday. They are great!!!
~Gem~tnacndn in Jasper loved it
I had a recipe for this, but it was wreong! It tasted pretty good anyway, considering the ingredients. I'll try yours and see if we like it better.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it