Orange You Glad its Vegan Pound CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk flours, baking powder and salt.
- In food processor or blender, combine agave nectar, tofu, juice and peel until smooth.
- Add tofu mixture to flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool cake 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
I am surprised...No Fatnings and no eggs??? I must try this one..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members