Skyscraper Pumpkin BiscuitsFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick (not instant) oatmeal shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- 3/4 cup skim milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F, lightly grease 1-2 baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients including ginger.
- Add pumpkin and using your fingers work it into the flour until fairly incorporated.
- Pour in milk and combine to form a soft dough.
- Pat out (do not roll, it won't work) on a floured board to about 3/4" thickness.
- Cut out circles and place on prepared sheets fairly close together.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Remove from sheets and cool on wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Not a "match" per se, but actually, I'm gong to give these a try. I love anything Pumpkin!rdh14 in Niles loved it
I am gonna make these but I will add grated cheese (me so bad,sullying your recipe like that *wink*)I always was a sucker for a biscuit, the higher the better LOLdanadooley in Singapore loved it
You got my 5 sounds so good, thanks for a good post
Do you think Jeff is going to win next week?????
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it