Dill Orzo Pasta Salad With Cucumber And FetaFrom rdh14 6 years ago
- orzo pasta Salad with Tomato, cucumber, red onions and feta Ingredients shopping list
- 1 lb orzo pasta shopping list
- 1 sm English cucumber; peeled, shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c Coarsely chopped fresh dill (or more, to taste) shopping list
- 1 cup champagne vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 c rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 sm Red onion; minced shopping list
- 1/2 lb Feta cheese; crumbled (FRENCH FETA is creamier and works best) shopping list
- 1 lg clove garlic; minced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 pt Yellow cherry tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Instructions for Orzo Pasta Salad with Tomato, Cucumber, Red Onions and Feta
- Boil orzo until just tender, about 8 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Add vinegar immediately and let cool a bit.
- Add oil, onion, dill and garlic and stir well.
- When pasta is cooled to room temp, add cherry tomatoes, cucumber, dill and vinegar. Add feta, salt and pepper and stir gently.
- Chill for several hours to allow flavors to meld.
The Cookrdh14 Niles, IL
The Rating5 people
Wow - this sounds really good. I adore all the flavors coming to this party - really appetizing. Thanks for sharing so many great recipes!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Fabulous recipe! I make a cold orzo salad too, and I will post it soon. Thanks for sharing this one. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Sounds delicious.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!