Peach Blueberry Custard PieFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 2 large ripe peaches, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup of washed blueberries shopping list
- 1 unbaked pie shell shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of butter melted shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of grated lemon rind (zest only no white part) shopping list
How to make it
- Place peaches in pie shell in a pretty circular pattern.
- Sprinkle the blueberries over the top randomly.
- Beat eggs well, add sugar, flour, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon.
- Pour over peaches and blueberries.
- Bake 400 degrees for 15 minutes and then bake at 325 for 35 minutes more.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
An out of this world combination!! The spices are a great addition too.Thanks for making it looking so easy my friend.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This sounds delightful, hunny bunny. I love the fruits and custard....yes I do. Thanks so much - you are making me hungry this morning! ;)lunasea in Orlando loved it
this looks great!magali777 in Mexico loved it