Monte Cristo SandwichFrom kidaria 8 years ago
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
- 4 slices of your favourite whole grain bread or sliced baguette shopping list
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 200 g deli ham shopping list
- 200 g deli turkey shopping list
- 2 slices of swiss cheese shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk eggs, milk and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Spread one side of bread with mustard. Place slices of turkey, ham and cheese on bread.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Soak sandwiches in egg wash and soak for a few minutes.
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add cooking spray.
- Place the sandwich on the skillet. Cook 2 minutes per side. Flip when bread is golden brown and cheese melts.