Poached Salmon With Sun-dried Tomatoes And ArtichokesFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 4 salmon fillets, 4 to 6 ounces each shopping list
- 2 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped shallots shopping list
- 1 Cup white wine shopping list
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated shopping list
- 1 jar (15 ounces) artichoke hearts, cut into quarters shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups of water or more to cook the salmon shopping list
- one bunch watercress, washed and stemmed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and cook for 3 minutes.
- Increase the heat to high, add the wine, lemon juice, tarragon, sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts, and simmer for 1 minute.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and add them to the pan with enough water to cover.
- Bring the liquid to a boil and adjust the heat so mixture simmers.
- Cook 12 to 15 minutes, until salmon is just cooked through. (Thinner fillets will take less time, while thicker ones will take a little longer.)
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating4 people
Wow, this sounds like a restaurant dish and very delicious too. Just look at all those gorgeous ingredients. Really impressive and I'll bet it looks great on a plate. Great recipe, thanks for sharing.danadooley in Singapore loved it
Sounds great! I love Salmon!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!