Sour Cream Corn BreadFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- DRY INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 1 c cornmeal shopping list
- 3 3/8 c unbleached flour shopping list
- 3 T sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 t cream of tartar shopping list
- 1 t baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- WET INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 1 lg egg shopping list
- 2 T vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Beat together the wet ingredients.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Spoon into a well-buttered 8-inch or 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F. and bake for 15 additional minutes.
- Serve warm, directly from the baking pan. Or allow to cool for 10 min.,
- then remove from the pan.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
Wow! The ingredients in this make it sound delicious!
Thank you very much for the post
shine in Rainier loved it
This would be awesome with chili! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Everything tastes better with sour cream on it-I mean in it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!