Cajun Pork ChopsFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup Bisquick shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground sage shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Cajin seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) boneless pork chops shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place bisquick, paprika, sage, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and garlic powder in a large, resealable plastic bag. Place pork chops in the bag, seal, and shake to coat chops.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat for about 1 minute. Arrange chops in pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook until pork chops are dark brown, about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating7 people
How excellent! Tomorrow night's dinner! Thanx!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Ok, I will make this and take 2-3 pics:-) I like the ingredient list! By the way, while doing a quilting show in Paducah, Ky, I was taken to Patty's restaurant. It rates a OMG, they serve a pork chop about 2 inches thick, baked for about an hour and...morethegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
I like the sound of this one. Yummy!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!