Vodka SlushFrom dee 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil 7 c. water and sugar till sugar melts.
- Make Green Tea up with the other 2 c. of water.
- Mix Tea water into the sugar water.
- Add in the Lemon Aid, Orange Juice and Vodka.
- Put all into a large plastic container and Freeze.
- When frozen, it will only be to a Slush stage due to the Vodka, spoon Slush into tall glasses and pour in 7-UP, Sprite, Squirt or any other clear soda pop of your choice.
- Can garnish as desired with mint leaves, Lemon or Lime slices.
The Cookdee Tampa, GB
The Rating4 people
Ilove the ingredients in this one. I'm due to come out with a new drink recipe for my friends. I think this will be the next one.Thanks. L.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
This recipe takes me back! I think this was the first recipe I bookmarked when I first got on this site. My parents & their friends used to have this all the time back in the 70's when I was little. I've always thought about asking Mom for it, but ...morealaskanmom in Wasilla loved it