Carrot CakeFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 3 cups grated carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- cream cheese icing as follows shopping list
- 1 stick margarine/or butter shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 pound powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Cream sugar and oil
- add eggs and beat well.
- sift together dry ingredients and add to sugar mixture.
- fold in carrots and pecans.
- pour into 2 greased and floured 9 inch round cake pans.
- bake at 360 degrees for 35 minutes .cool and decorate layers
- cream cheese icing as follows
- cream together margarine and cream cheese.
- add vanilla, beat in powdered sugar.
- fold in pecans, spread generously between layers then on sides and on top...... then enjoy
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating28 people
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CAKES.. YUMMMMMMY!
YOU GOT MY "HIGH FIVE"cajunspices66 in Pineville loved it
I ALSO ADDED IT TO A FEW GROUPS....cajunspices66 in Pineville loved it
Looks delicious : )cholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!