Chicken DavidFrom celtic_queen33 6 years ago
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 8 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into strips shopping list
- ¼ lb thinly sliced hard salami, cut into strips shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 c all purpose flour shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 small can of baby peas shopping list
- ½ c dry sherry shopping list
- 1 c chicken broth shopping list
- ½ cu heavy cream shopping list
- ½ marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 tbsps chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Sautee onion until soft and translucent.
- Stir in mushrooms, garlic, proscuitto and salami.
- Dredge chicken in flour and place in pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side Pour in sherry and cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in chicken broth, cream and marinara. Simmer until sauce is reduced to your preferred consistency.
- Stir in peas, cook until heated through.
- Stir in 1 tbsp butter, and sprinkle with parsley.