Cranberry CakeFrom elleenchanted 6 years ago
- 1/2 Cup and 2 Tablespoons butter (divided) shopping list
- 2 Cups sugar (divided) shopping list
- 2 Cups flour shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 3 Teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/f Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 Cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups (or 1 whole package) cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Combine 2 tbsp butter, 1 cup sugar, flour, milk, baking powder and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in whole cranberries.
- Pour mixture in a greased 9 x 13" pan and cook for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 1/2 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, whipping cream and vanilla in a small saucepan.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Let cool. Sauce will thicken when it cools completely.
- Drizzle over the top of cranberry cake.
The Cookelleenchanted Norman, OK
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!