Shrimp Brie PastaFrom seafoodlover 9 years ago
- 8 ounces brie cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives, chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (garlic EVOO would be delicious in this recipe) shopping list
- 1 medium shallot, diced finely shopping list
- 8 ounces of your favorite pasta shopping list
- 1 pound of easy peel shrimp shopping list
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the brie into small cubes
- in a bowl combine sun-dried tomatoes, basil, tomatoes, olives, shallots, garlic and olive oil. Cover and let sit for about an hour.
- while the mixture is sitting, boil water and cook pasta until al dente.
- add the shrimp and boil until cooked (about 2 minutes)
- Drain shrimp and pasta and combine with brie mixture.
- sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and serve
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookseafoodlover Chicago
The Rating3 people
Mercyyyyyy, that sure sounds and look delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
beutifully done!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
will wonders never cease *lol* - brie and shrimp, hmmmm, the week-end is saved - i know what to cook without having to think about it - and i've got most everything in freezer or larder - will just have to get more brie and some more red wine - i jus...morekochhexe in Butzbach loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!