Shrimp Brie PastaFrom seafoodlover 8 years ago
- 8 ounces brie cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives, chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (garlic EVOO would be delicious in this recipe) shopping list
- 1 medium shallot, diced finely shopping list
- 8 ounces of your favorite pasta shopping list
- 1 pound of easy peel shrimp shopping list
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the brie into small cubes
- in a bowl combine sun-dried tomatoes, basil, tomatoes, olives, shallots, garlic and olive oil. Cover and let sit for about an hour.
- while the mixture is sitting, boil water and cook pasta until al dente.
- add the shrimp and boil until cooked (about 2 minutes)
- Drain shrimp and pasta and combine with brie mixture.
- sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and serve
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookseafoodlover Chicago
The Rating3 people
will wonders never cease *lol* - brie and shrimp, hmmmm, the week-end is saved - i know what to cook without having to think about it - and i've got most everything in freezer or larder - will just have to get more brie and some more red wine - i jus...morekochhexe in Butzbach loved it
beutifully done!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Mercyyyyyy, that sure sounds and look delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!