Carne RellenosFrom mrtnzangel8 9 years ago
How to make it
- Slit whole chilies open on one side with sharp knife; stuff with cream cheese.
- Open steak flat on sheet of waxed paper. Score steak and turn over. Lat stuffed chilies across unscored side of steak. Roll up and tie with kitchen string.
- Place steak in slow cooker. Pour in salsa. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours or until meat is fork-tender.
- Remove steak and cut into 6 pieces. Serve with sauce.
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating5 people
Now this sounds great! Yummy and easy!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
You know I love anything hot like this.... This is right up my alley....Thanks a million!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Oh good grief, gf, how did I miss this wonder!!! And doncha' know the brilliance that is my husband, submerged my crockpot while cleaning the kitchen. I'll be shopping for a new one tomorrow.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!