Banana Cinnamon Chip Mini MuffinsFrom ruskingirl 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup banana (2 small, ripe bananas) shopping list
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 5 Tbl. unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup Hershey's cinnamon chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray two 12-cup miniature muffin tins with vegetable cooking spray.
- Mix banana, yogurt, and vanillain a small bowl.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until light an fluffy. Add egg and beat until smooth.
- Reduce speed to low and beat in one third of the dry ingredients, then half the yogurt mixture. Add another on third of the dry ingredients, then remaining yogurt, and remaining dry ingredients, beating until batter is just smooth. Increase speed to medium-high and beat until batter light and fluffy, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in chips.
- Completely fill each muffin cup with batter. Stud tops of muffins with extra chips, if you like.
- Bake on oven rack adjusted to middle of oven until golden brown, 12-14 minutes.
- Set pans on a wire rack to cool slightly. Remove muffins from tins and invert on rack to cool.
- Serve warm or at room temp.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating1 people
Wow, these look really good! I need to track down the cinnamon chips and try them out. Am bookmarking to try....thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I made these and they were delicious! I took them into work and everyone loved them. A high 5 from me, sweetie - thanks so very much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!