Raspberry WafflesFrom brilynn 8 years ago
- 4 3/4 ounces all-purpose flour, approximately 1 cup shopping list
- 4 3/4 ounces whole-wheat flour, approximately 1 cup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 whole eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 ounces unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 10 ounces raspberry yogurt shopping list
- 6 ounces milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup raspberries, generous shopping list
- vegetable spray, for waffle iron shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In another bowl beat together eggs and then add the yogurt, milk and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Ladle the recommended amount of waffle batter onto the iron according to the manufacturer's recommendations. Close iron top and cook until the waffle is golden on both sides and is easily removed from iron. Serve immediately or keep warm in a 200 degree F oven until ready to serve. Top with more raspberries and some maple syrup.
The Cookbrilynn Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!